Method 1 Learning the Pull Through Method
1Place the scarf behind your neck. Grab the ends of the scarf so that the scarf is stretched horizontally behind your neck. The scarf should be parallel to your shoulders.
- The entire scarf should be behind your neck. Do not insert your head through the loop of the infinity scarf.
2Drape the ends over your shoulders. Bring the two ends of infinity scarf to the front of your body. Let go of both ends so that the scarf drapes over each shoulder.
- Do not cross the ends of the scarf.
3Insert one end through the other. Grasp the right end of the scarf, keeping the end closed. Insert the right end through the open end of the left side.
- The end being pulled through should be treated as a single portion of fabric rather than a loop.
4Tighten the scarf. Pull the entire closed end of the scarf through the loop so that the scarf fits snuggly below your chin. Allow the one end to hang down in the front of your torso. Adjust the scarf to fit comfortably around your neck.
- Be careful to not pull the scarf too tight. The scarf should fit comfortably around your neck and allow plenty of room to breathe.
Method 2 Creating a Single Loop
1Insert your head through the scarf. Let one side of the infinity scarf rest behind your neck.
Allow the scarf to hang. Adjust the scarf so that the majority of the fabric is hanging down in front of your body. The scarf may hang low, depending on the length of the scarf.
3Hide the seams. Readjust the scarf so that the seams are no longer visible.
- If you have a single perpendicular seam connecting the fabric into a loop, hide it at the base of your neck.
- If there are seams along the inside of the scarf, position the scarf so that these seams are against your body instead of facing out.
Method 3 Creating a Double Loop
1Insert your head through the scarf. Allow one side of the scarf to rest behind your neck. The rest of the fabric of the scarf should hang down the front of your body.
- The first step of the double loop is the same as the first step of the single loop.
2Cross the scarf in front of your body. Create a figure 8 in front of your body by crossing the lower right portion of the scarf over the lower left portion. The cross should be directly in front of your neck. This will create two loops. One loop will be around your neck. The other will be right in front of your neck.
- It does not matter which way you cross the fabric. You could also cross the lower left portion of the scarf over the lower right portion.
3Insert your head through the lower loop. Pull the lower loop up and over your head.
- Both ends of the loop should now be at the back of your neck.
- The point of intersection created by crossing the scarf should now lie in front of your neck.
4Adjust the scarf. Pull on the ends of the loops until both loops are as big or small as desired.
- Create a layered look by making one loop slightly longer than the other.
5Create a hood. Pull the top layer over your head, creating a hood. Adjust the scarf as needed.
Method 4 Wearing the Scarf as a Shawl
1Slip your right arm through the scarf. The top of the scarf should hug your right shoulder. Allow the rest of the scarf to hang behind your shoulder.
2Slip your left arm into the loop. Bring the scarf around your back and insert your left arm into the opening. The opposite end of the scarf should now hug your left shoulder.
Adjust the shawl. Adjust the fabric so that it fits comfortably on your shoulders. There should be an even amount of fabric on each shoulder. The portion of the scarf crossing your back should be flat and snug.
Method 5 Creating a Vest
1Place the infinity scarf around your waist. Slip the scarf over your head. Instead of hanging it from your neck, bring it down to your waist. One side of the scarf should be hugging the back of your waist. The rest of the scarf should hang loosely in front of your waist.
2Cross the scarf in front of your waist. Create a figure 8 in front of your body by crossing right side of the scarf over the left side. The intersection of the scarf should be right in front of your belly button.
3Slip the loop over your head. Pull the upper loop up and over your head to create a vest. Adjust the fabric so that it sits comfortably around your waist and neck. The scarf should cross in front of your bust, resembling a vest.
What is an infinity scarf?
It is a scarf whose ends are sewed together, so instead of being a rectangle, it's a circle.Thanks!
Not Helpful 2 Helpful 4
Ask a Question
200 characters leftSubmit
If this question (or a similar one) is answered twice in this section, please click here to let us know.
Uploaded 2 years ago
Awesome picture! Tell us more about it? Click here to share your story.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 729,277 times.
ReSashay, Your source for new and pre 40 images amazing casual summer dresses
20 Style Tips On How To Wear and Tie
3 Ways To Wear A Scarf - Wikihow
25 best ideas about Cos Dresses on Pinterest Trousers, Unisex
25 of Drake's Most Memorable Motivational quot;s
25 лучших идей на тему «Цветочные Платья в Pinterest
7 Interior Design Trends for 2017 Interior Design Ideas - m
Acid coke: June 2013
Baby Boy Coats
Bridal Hair Accessories - Hair Comes the Bride
Drake Heartbreak quot;s - Profile Picture quot;s
Drake Tumblr quot;s 2017 Download
Drake quot;s - Brainyquot