I have found over the years that when choosing bridal shower games it is IMPORTANT to pick games that include the whole group and focus more on fun than individual talent.
Games of chance and relationship building games tend to go over better than games that require a particular skill.
Of course, it all depends on your guest list. (There are times when the latter games work well also.)
Below are some bridal shower games and activities you can use to add fun and lasting memories to your next wedding shower.
Some will make you laugh. Some will make you sigh. And if you're the sentimental type, a few may even make you cry as you reminisce about the years and events that led the couple to this special day.
Fun Bridal Shower Games
- Bridal Story Game - Fill in the blanks of this bridal love story with the names of popular household items and products. Give the items to the bride to get her started on stocking her pantry.
- Bridal Shower Candy Match Game - Match popular candy bars and candy with wedding related definitions. It's harder then it sounds, but so much fun!
- Bridal Shower Family Feud - Internet survey results for wedding related questions that you can use to play bridal shower family feud.
- Right Left Bridal Shower Game - Guests pass gifts left and right as they hear the words left and right read from this right left bridal shower game story. At the end of the story whoever has a gift in their hands, gets to keep it.
- Wedding Family Feud - By popular demand a second survey was taken to create a wedding family feud to play at bridal showers and other celebrations associated with getting married.
Bridal Shower Mad Libs Games
- Bridal Shower Mad Lib - If you've never tried a mad lib before you must use our original bridal shower mad lib at your next shower. It is a fun story writing icebreaker that everyone will enjoy. One bride even posted the game being played at her shower on youtube.. very funny!
- Funny Wedding Story Mad Lib Game - Laugh out loud with this bridal shower mad lib that tells the story of your bride's special day from wedding day morning till "I do". How your story will turn out depends on the words your guests choose.
- Love Letter Mad Lib - Have guests unwittingly write the love letters between the bride and groom to be with this fun love letter mad lib.
- Girls Fun Lib - If you enjoy madlibs, then you'll love this great girls party/shower icebreaker... Girls Fun Lib!
Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunts
- Indoor Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt - This bridal shower scavenger hunt is the perfect game to get your guests to mingle and loosen up. Or, if you're planning a fun night out with the girls before the wedding, try our girls' night out scavenger hunt.
- Clean Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt - Planning a fun night out with the girls before the wedding, but don't want to do anything risky or over the top? Try our clean bachelorette scavenger hunt.
Bridal Shower Trivia Game Ideas
- Wedding Trivia - Fun and informative wedding questions make this game perfect for bridal showers and as a wedding what icebreaker. Test your knowledge of weddings here and abroad with our wedding trivia.
- Fun with Food Trivia - A food trivia that's a perfect fit for those of you planning a kitchen shower.
- Wedding Love Songs Trivia
- Romantic Movies Trivia
Lingerie Bridal Shower Games and Activities
- Bridal Shower Panty Poem - When you don't want to play a game, but still want to give your guest a little fun entertainment, try this hilarious clothesline underwear poem. The bride and your guests will all get a kick out of this.
- Lingerie Party Games for Bridal Showers and Girls' Nights - If you're planning a personal shower or just want to add a little 'blush' to your bridal shower try one of these lingerie party games, including "Pass the Teddy" and "Whose Panties are These?"
Printable Bridal Shower Games
Coed Wedding Shower Games
- Bridal Shower Newlywed Game - There isn't anything much funnier then couples trying to guess each other's answers to personal questions and relationship trivia. Plan to add some of these bridal shower newlywed game ideasto your celebration. Need some questions fast?
- 11 Printable Bridal Newlywed Game Questions
INSTANT WEDDING TOASTS
for when you don't know what to say or how to say it.
Present a toast that the bride and groom will love
and the guests will remember for all the right reasons...
It's easy with Instant Wedding Toasts!
Get a copy of the bride's engagement photo or any other fun picture of the husband and wife to be. Have it blown up to the size of a sheet of paper at a copy store or on someone's computer. Make as many copies as you want teams.
Instructions for this game can be found on our baby shower games page under the title Baby Puzzle. (Just replace everything noted as 'baby' with 'bridal couple'.)
Pack Rat Paradise Handbag Scavenger Hunt
It is incredible how much stuff some women can carry in their purses and pockets. Find the ultimate pack rat at your next bridal shower by composing a list of everyday things and more obscure things that you might find in a woman's purse or pockets.
Assign each item a point value and copy a list for each guest (or each team if you decide to play the game in teams). Set a time limit and let the search begin. The individual or team with the most points wins.
Note: Make your own list or use our printable version of the Pack Rat Paradise Game
To view this printable page, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended).
You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will open so you can download without leaving this page).
Who Am I?
Send a 3x5 card to each of your guests along with their bridal shower invitation.
Instruct them to type out a memory they have shared with the bride without including their name.
At the shower, have the bride read the cards aloud and guess who each was written by.
Imagine the nostalgic atmosphere it will create.
Note: The cards would fit nicely into one of those small photo albums and make a lovely keepsake for the bride.
Back to Back Memory Game
Back to Back challenges your observation skills and is a fun game to play at a shower or any other gathering.
Bridal Shower Bingo
Make blank bingo cards, replacing the word 'bingo' with 'BRIDE' and indicating a free space in the center. Before the bride begins opening her gifts, pass out the cards and have your guests write down (one item per square) things that might be in the packages. As the bride opens her gifts, participants can cross off items on their cards that match. First guest to get a 'bingo' (or 'bride' in this instance) wins!
Printable Bingo Cards
There is another fun bingo style game on our Party Games Page called Handbag Bingo. It is a unique variation and a lot of fun.
How Well Do You Know the Bride?
Hand out the quiz, "How Well Do You Know Me?" to each of your guests and the Bride-to-Be. Have the bride fill in her answers at the same time as the guests. When everyone has completed the quiz, ask the Bride to read her answers. The guest with the most answers matching the bride's wins!
Note: Some questions will be easier to answer by friends and some easier to answer by family. Ultimately, though, you're looking for the person who knows the bride best.
If you would prefer a multiple choice bridal quiz try How Well Do You Know the Bride?
Bridal Captions Game
Gather a good selection of pictures of your Guest of Honor and mount them (one per page) in a scrap book. Pass the book around throughout the evening and have your guests write captions under, above or around the photos.
Alternate Idea: Have each guest bring a recent photo of themselves to mount in the scrapbook. Ask them to mount their photos and write words of wisdom, sayings, advice or anything else that comes to mind around these photos throughout the evening. The completed book will make a cherished keepsake and be a lasting record of all those who attended the shower.
Have each of your guests bring one wedding photograph. This may be their own wedding photo, their parents' wedding photo, their grandparents' wedding photo or the wedding photo of another relative or friend.
Create a numbered list to give to each of your guests.
As the guests arrive place their photos on a table or some other flat surface where you can put a number below each one. (Don't write on or place anything on the photos themselves. You don't want to damage them.)
When all of your guests have arrived give each one a numbered list and have them guess the year each wedding took place.
Bridal and Bachelorette Party Games Shared by Our Visitors
Share your bridal shower game ideas by clicking here.
Bridal Shower Favors
Check out these unique, affordable, bridal shower favors.
Use them to send your guests off with a special thank you
OR use them as prizes while playing our fun bridal shower games.
Naughty Nice Shower Game
Do You Have A Fun Bridal Shower
Game or Party Idea?
Don't keep it to yourself... Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Wife or Husband of the Year Bridal Shower Game
Wife or Husband of the Year Award Not feeling appreciated? This Wife of the Year - Husband of the Year bridal shower game was thought of when …
How Well Do You Know Your Fiance?
At my lingerie shower, I was asked questions that my fiance had answered about himself. For every question I got wrong I had to put a marshmallow …
Bridal Shower Pass Along Poem
A fun game for a shower is a this Bridal Shower Pass Along Poem. Guests pass around a gift as a poem is read and the person who has it at the end of …
Wedding Dress Game
To Play the Wedding Dress Game... Buy toilet tissue. Split your guests into teams. Have the teams make wedding dresses out of the tissue. …
Bride and Groom Purse Game
For this Bride and Groom purse game use the letters of the Bride and Grooms' name to make cards. For each letter of their names have a saying on …
Don't Say " Wedding"
The object of the Don't Say "Wedding" bridal shower game is that no one is allowed to say the word "wedding" throughout a certain time of the party. …
Remember That Outfit
Play this fun Bridal Shower Memory Game... requiring guests to examine what the bride-to-be is wearing and Remember That Outfit after she leaves the …
Cashmere Wedding Dress
Group the guests into pairs, and provide each pair with approx. 3 rolls of toilet paper. One person in the pair will be the "model" and the other will …
Imagine George Bush in Vera Wang or any other designer wedding gown! To prepare this celebrity brides game, you will need a bridal magazine and a …
Time for a Prize
Time for a Prize Bridal Shower Game Instructions: Have a timer and several prizes. While the bride-to-be is opening her gifts, set the timer …
Here Comes the Bride All Dressed In...? Not rated yet
This game works well, especially for a kitchen shower. Prepare an apron with all sorts of kitchen gadgets attached to it. Then, have the bride put …
How Much Bling? Not rated yet
This game is super easy and cheap. Basically, get any kind of see through vase you can find. Fill the vase with fake diamond rings. You can get …
2 Truths and a Lie Not rated yet
2 Truths and a Lie is a great group bridal shower game. You make three statements about the bride/groom etc but ony 2 are true and guests try and …
Remember the Bride Bridal Shower Game Not rated yet
During your bridal shower games time have the bride-to-be leave the room. and then start this game. Print off a sheet of questions about the bride-to-be …
Bridal Shower Design a Veil Game Not rated yet
This is a fun game I saw at a recent bridal shower I attended. I don't know what it's called but for S&G's I'll call it "Design-a-Veil". All the bridesmaids …
Wedding Shower Candy Bar Story Not rated yet
I wrote a candy bar story for my nephew and future niece's wedding shower using different candy. I then gave them a basket with all the candy. …
Famous Couples by Alphabet Bridal Shower Game Not rated yet
Printable Famous Couples Games The goal of this Famous Couples by Alphabet game is to list as many couples using each letter of the alphabet. …
Sexy Pseudonyms Bridal Shower Icebreaker Not rated yet
Sexy Pseudonyms is a fun bridal shower icebreaker. When your guests arrive, have them fill out playful name tags with an alternate name. (Example: …
You Haven't Changed A Bit Not rated yet
Start with the bride and groom on their wedding day! Fast-forward through fifty years of marriage. Can you still recognize the couple? Do you know …
Bridal Shower Candle Poem Not rated yet
Present a basket of candles to the bride along with the following bridal shower candle poem : A basket of candles that come in a pair In all different …
Dirty Santa Lingerie Party Game Not rated yet
Play Dirty Santa at a lingerie party, bachelorette party, or bridal shower, only with lingerie - shower items... from panties to massage oil to condoms …
Name the Married Couples Not rated yet
How about a game like Name the Married Couples! Each guest would be asked to provide the first names of some married TV couples, (i.e. The Simpsons, …
Bridal Shower Geeks Game Not rated yet
To play the bridal shower geeks game... Split your guest's up into 3 or 4 groups. Give each team a photo of the bride and groom (either …
Famous Couples Game Not rated yet
For this Famous Couples Game, match the bride to the groom. Print out the names of the brides with blanks for the grooms, or vice versa. Let guests …
How Many? Not rated yet
For this How Many? bridal shower game, guests will need a paper and pencil. For each question asked they will collect points. Use the list below or …
Toilet Paper and Stick Game Not rated yet
This toilet paper and stick game is a great game for those who don't mind a little risqué fun at their bridal shower or Jack and Jill shower! Divide …
Create Their Future Not rated yet
You will need: Magazines Scissors Glue Posterboard Bridal Shower Game Instructions Divide your guests up into groups and give …
Click here to write your own.
- Guide to Planning the Perfect Bridal Shower - Tips and ideas to best prepare for an upcoming bridal shower.
- Bridal Shower Ideas For You - Information on planning a bridal shower. Bridal shower games, themes, decorations and favor ideas are given. Suggestions for gifts, food, and couples showers are also included.
Home » Bridal Shower Games
Bridal Shower - A to Z Guide to Wedding dress trend 20172017
Bridal Shower Supplies, Bridal
Bridal Shower Survival Guide
Bridal Shower Themes Martha
Bridal Shower Games - Fun
15 Modern Bedroom Design Trends 2017 and Stylish. - Pinterest
20 Creative Ways to Use Wallpaper in
Ball Gowns- m
Boutique of the Week: Sugar Paper
Destination Beach Wedding Dresses David s Bridal
Discount Vintage Great Gatsby